Wednesday 14 December 2011

Trudi Hayden, sharing the beauty under our noses!

I have lived in Gloucestershire for most of my life and have always felt a close connection to our woodlands and rolling hills and vales.
 Living in the lovely Cotswold village of Alderton, and walking with my dog up our beautiful hill, has inspired this love of the countryside to emerge in my paintings.  
I have attempted to recreate some of the local scenes that often stop me in my tracks, to share the moment with others.
I exhibit all around the Cotswolds, and in Bath and Bristol, and am actively involved in the local Arts.  My work is in collections overseas and all over the UK.
My paintings and prints are currently available at:
ByLocal, Regents Arcade, Cheltenham
The Gloucestershire Art & Crafts Centre, Gloucester
Cube Retail, Cathedral Plaza, Worcester
Picturesque Art Gallery, Bourton on the Water
Picturesque Galleries, Bidford-on-Avon & Dumbleton
The Gardeners Arms, Alderton, Glos
Large installation for viewing only at:
Dumbleton Hall Hotel, Dumbleton



Trudi Hayden :- Tel:  0777 6441203
Email:   trudi@trudihayden.co.uk
Website:  www.trudihayden.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment